The Board of Education of the Florida Union Free School District (www.floridaufsd.org/) is seeking a passionate and innovative leader, of unquestioned integrity, with proven collaboration and communication skills to serve as Superintendent in this rural, tight-knit community located in Orange County, NY. Candidates must be:
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Goal oriented
- Skilled in curriculum, instruction, and fiscal management.
- Successful experiences as superintendent, district and/or building administrator, and teacher are preferred.
- Residency preferred; strong, visible presence in the schools and community required. NYS SDA or SDL certification required.
Regionally competitive depending on experience and qualifications
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2023
Application and Selection Process:
- Applications will be accepted beginning January 27 and will close March 17, 2023.
- First round interviews with the Board will start on March 25, with final round interviews on April 1, 2023.
Interested candidates with questions are encouraged to contact the HYA consultants:
- Edward McCormick: email@example.com
- Caryn Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FLORIDA UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to apply for this job?
- Register for an account on the HYA website. Or, login to the HYA website if you already have an account created. Click the Login/Register button at the top of the page to get started.
- After logging in, click the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be redirected to the Frontline Education website. This website is where you will submit your application. This website also will require its own unique login and password.