School District of Menomonee Falls, WI
Prefered Hire by August 15, 2023 or Open Until Position is Filled
The School District of Menomonee Falls is seeking a superintendent with a preferred hire date of August 15, 2023. If a desirable candidate is not found, the position will remain open until filled. Salary range is expected to be $185,000 to $215,000. An Interim Superintendent is currently in place. The School District of Menomonee Falls is an internationally recognized school district located in the northeast corner of Waukesha County, WI, just 25 minutes from downtown Milwaukee. The District has approximately 4,000 students with 925 employees across six schools and Community Education & Recreation.
Student accomplishments have made the school district one of the highest-performing schools in the state, with a 98 percent graduation rate. The schools are recognized nationwide for rigorous coursework, college and career readiness, culture-building programs, and positive behavior interventions. The district’s work on continuous improvement has attracted attention from Guam to Sweden and allowed the schools to showcase improvement process work by staff and students. Students are invested in their learning and guide their success; they are partners in their own education. For more information about the School District of Menomonee Falls, visit the District Website at: https://www.fallsschools.org/
The Village of Menomonee Falls (population 39,379) offers small-town charm while providing outstanding amenities and convenient access to the entire Milwaukee region. The Village’s high quality of life is rooted in our thriving local economy, a wide variety of housing choices, safe neighborhoods, beautiful natural environment, high-performing school districts, rich history, and effective local services.
Menomonee Falls has received a number of accolades in recent years including:
- 15th Best Place to Live in America, Money Magazine (2020)
- 2nd Safest City in Wisconsin with over 25,000 residents, safewise.com (2020)
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR FRONTLINE APPLICATION:
- Cover letter (stating interest and unique qualifications for the position) – be sure to save the name of the District in the document title
- Full resume/vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Contact information of three additional references different than from the reference letters
Tentative Search Timeline
|Apply Immediately||Apply immediately as the Board will interview when they have a quality slate of candidates. Interviews may begin as soon as early July, 2023.|
|August 15, 2023||Prefered Superintendent’s hiring approved and announced by August 15, 2023 or the position|
will remain open until filled.
How to apply for this job?
- Register for an account on the HYA website. Or, login to the HYA website if you already have an account created. Click the Login/Register button at the top of the page to get started.
- After logging in, click the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be redirected to the Frontline Education website. This website is where you will submit your application. This website also will require its own unique login and password.