Construction Superintendent for Clearwater Construction Management Inc (CCMI)
Clearwater Construction Management Incorporated (www.ccmaspen.com) is immediately seeking to hire a Construction Superintendent for custom-built homes in and around Aspen, Colorado. This is a uniquely attractive opportunity for an experienced superintendent who loves the outdoors and/or looking to raise a family. The area offers abundant fishing, hunting, hiking, snowmobiling, and an array of winter and summer sports opportunities as well as some of the best schools in the state.
About the Company
CCMI is one of Aspen’s premier custom home builders specializing in creating beautifully crafted homes that blend seamlessly into the stunning natural surroundings of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. With a commitment to exceptional craftsmanship, attention to detail, and personalized service, we work closely with our clients to bring their dream homes to life. Our team of experienced professionals guide clients through the entire building process, from design to completion. At CCMI, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional quality and exceeding client’s expectations. We ensure that every aspect of the building process is meticulously planned and executed. From the initial design phase to the final walk-through, we are committed to delivering a custom home that exceeds your expectations and perfectly captures the spirit of Aspen living.
- Ten years’ experience in the construction industry strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years of superintendent or project management leadership strongly preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to speak some Spanish preferred but not required
- Exceptional work ethic
- Impeccable integrity
- Superior organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail demonstrated pride in perfection
- Eager to learn and open to learning
- Experience in promoting and sustaining a positive, productive work environment with excellent human relations skills
- Monitor projects from planning to completion
- Oversees daily operations at a construction site
- Conducts daily meetings with the entire crew
- Ensures every detail of construction drawings and approved plans are followed
- Keeps daily logs on a spreadsheet or legible journal
- Ensure all subcontractors are on schedule and within budget
- Communicate daily with the general manager
- Anticipate and prevent problems and obstacles to project completion
- Identify and solve problems
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with both clients and subcontractors
The salary range is $80,000 to $110,00 with a generous benefit package and bonus opportunities.
Email to Max McGee at email@example.com with CCMI SEARCH in the subject line:
- A cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position and the right fit for it
- A current resume
- The name and contact information (phone and email) of three references who can be contacted immediately
- Any other information you desire that will support your candidacy such as reference letters, awards, examples of work products, etc.
Screening interviews begin as applications are received.